Staking is a way of earning rewards for holding certain cryptocurrencies. So, it is a kind of passive income due to the Proof of Stake algorithm
Defish Staking - https://staking.worldofdefish.com/
In World of Defish, staking is an important part of the gameplay. So, besides the benefit of holding a token for investors, stacking will be very much enjoyed by players. Why? It’s all about fish, now their utility is huge, because at their expense, you can get the maximum percentage of APR.
To better understand how Defish Staking works you should consider its three basic "pillars": pools, locks and fish.
Staking - pool
Theoretically, a staking pool is a group of coin holders who pool resources to be more likely to qualify for block validation and reward.
Practically, in World of Defish pools work as follows:
- Each pool has a different minimum investment to start staking;
- Each pool also has a maximum possible revenue limit for staking;
- Each pool lasts a different time, the sooner you enter the pool - the more you earn;
- Each pool has Total Supply, which is filled with player investments. Once the pool is full, you cannot add more tokens.
- There is a limit per person for using fish in a pool and lock;
- Each pool has a different level of damage to the fish, which affects the length of time a particular fish can give a bonus;
In World of Defish we work with Locked Staking, that is, the one that has the exact final completion date that the user sets when the cryptocurrency is frozen. Our locks have certain features that are worth knowing:
- You can create an unlimited number of locks until the amount invested in locks exceeds the pool limit;
- Each lock has a limit on the use of the fish. The fish bonus only affects the lock in which it is located, not all at once;
- When fish run out of HP, it is burned and can be replaced with a new fish;
Fish now have two important stacking characteristics: HP (hit points) and APR (annual percentage rate). Fish need to be used for maximum profit as they increase the percentage of APR. You can, of course, catch the fish yourself, as well as buy from the vendor in the marketplace.
Important clarification: you cannot put more $WOD in an already opened lock. If you want to invest more in the same pool you need to create a new lock and on this lock do not affect other locks or fishes in other locks, only fishes which you put in the new lock will give a bonus only to the amount of $WOD which you put in the new lock.